This site lets you mail emails into the future

• trishalinkous4
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 5 months ago #2196 by trishalinkous4
This site lets you mail emails into the future was created by trishalinkous4
Thomson ReutersIllustration single file film shows a military man typing on a computer keyboard in WarsawWe prat get off messages to space, self-destructing messages, messages unseeable to nosiness governing eyes - and yet messages from beyond the grave.
"I received an email from my dad today," a user posted this mechanik samochodowy week on elektromechanika samochodowa the subreddit /r/TwoXChromosomes. "He died two years ago."
The redditor's sire used a site named FutureMe, a religious service that lets you transmit your hereafter self an email. If you are a registered user, you tush elektryka samochodowa likewise base later emails to other multitude.
The redditor, World Health Organization goes by the username Beersie_McSlurrp, elektromechanika samochodowa sent us an extract of the netmail from his father:
"Hello Son, I am talking to you from the grave, wooooooooo. I always said I will come back and haunt you.

Seriously, by the time you read this, I will have passed on. Hopefully by now you have adjusted well enough to life without the old man and you have managed to help your mother adjust. I have complete confidence you will be taking just as good care of her as I did.

I have a few thoughts to share with you and a few insights which wet never got around to discussing in the last few months where I was still coherent (I'm imagining the morphine will have turned me into a bit of a vegetable. Hopefully I entertained you with some decent hallucinations or jibber jabber).

The first thing I want to say is just how proud I am........"
"I'm going to leave it there as it gets personal for me," Beersie_McSlurrp aforesaid in a Reddit subject elektryk samochodowy matter.
Digital afterlife elektromechanika samochodowa isn't a new conversation. Facebook involute forbidden a legacy inter-group communication feature elektryka samochodowa article survive year to permit elektryka samochodowa users regulate who manages their foliate afterward mechanik samochodowy they pop off.
There are elektryka samochodowa various early online services - including Afternote, Netmail elektryka samochodowa From Destruction and Deathswitch - consecrated to serving you broadcast elektryk samochodowy emails to loved ones when you get passed out.
elektryk samochodowy As this Reddit carry reveals, mechanik samochodowy these services aren't totally for nix. The great unwashed are real victimisation them to direct touching, posthumous messages to loved ones.
Read the pilot article on Mic. Right of first publication 2016. Surveil Mic mechanika samochodowa on Chirrup.
NOW WATCH: The mop up matter populate do to fire up up in the dawn - according to a elektryka samochodowa eternal sleep expert

Here's more information on elektryka samochodowa have a look at our internet site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.